New tea for antioxidant lift
Pukka Herbs has launched a super fruity berry green tea. Made using 12 beauty and health boosting fruits and herbs, Wonder Berry Green provides a compelling antioxidant lift.
Wonder Berry Green delivers on taste and depth of flavour. Wild berries meet earthy sweetness and warming spice in this flavoursome, Vitamin C filled infusion.
A healthy glow on the outside starts from within
Our skin is our largest organ and often our environment, pollutants and other stressors such as chemicals can all take their toll on our appearance. These stressors all form free radicals in the skin and go on a path of destruction. Luckily, antioxidants stop free radicals in their tracks – giving our skin and general health a helping hand. Antioxidants come in the form of Vitamin C and the fruits in this tasty blend deliver in this skin and health boosting vitamin.
Healthy herbal ingredients
- Echinacea – As a natural anti-inflammatory it soothes the skin by bringing down the swelling of the skin tissues.
Rosehip berry – a great source of natural Vitamin C that help boost the immune system, therefore boosting skin from the inside out. Rosehips also encourage a healthy inflammation response.
- Elderberry – A delicious immune tonic and cell protector famed for their anti-viral properties. Elderberry’s colourful purple pigments are packed with antioxidants, which help to tackle pollutants in the environment, giving skin a healthy glow.
- Acerola fruit – Packed with natural Vitamin C these rosy red berries are valued for their protective qualities.
- Licorice root – Comforting and moistening, licorice is an internal balm to dry, inflamed and irritated tissues throughout the body.
- Green tea – A potent natural antioxidant that boosts metabolism and energy.
- Beetroot – Packed with earthy sweetness, beetroot is packed with iron, calcium, Vitamin A and C and is very nutritious.
- Ginger root – A wonderfully warming spice, which helps improve digestion and increases circulation as well as tasting delicious.
This new additional to Pukka’s green tea collection has been expertly blended by Co-founder and Master Herbsmith, Sebastian Pole. Sebastian comments:
“Along with the growing awareness for the health benefits of green tea, interest in the natural benefits of time-honoured herbs is hitting record levels. We think that every cup of Pukka tea should not only do good, it should also taste good.”