Outdoor functional fitness system
Life Fitness is aiming to open up group fitness with the introduction of Synrgy BlueSky. An extension of the groundbreaking Synrgy360, Synrgy BlueSky is Life Fitness’ first small group training system designed specifically for outdoor use. Synrgy BlueSky offers 12 body weight training stations to create a fun, supportive and inviting workout environment for exercisers of all abilities.
Synrgy BlueSky combines the benefits of outdoor exercise – which is proven to enhance an exerciser’s mood and energy – with one of the industry’s top trends, small group training. Small group training continues to gain popularity among fitness professionals and exercisers as a workout that encourages camaraderie, accountability and intensity, while still allowing trainers to offer individualized attention for continuous learning and progression.
Synrgy BlueSky provides facilities with limitless options for designing an engaging outdoor exercise space. Key customizable product features include:
- Exercise Options: 12 stations and connectors include a press, row, step up platforms, dip/leg raise, ab crunch station, pull-up, short and long cargo nets, arc ladder, high rings, monkey bars and an arc traverse.
- Scalable Design: Each exercise can be scaled to meet the user’s individual fitness level, making SYNRGY BlueSky the ideal training tool for beginners to advanced exercisers.
- Flexible Configurations: Stations can be used separately in a circuit, or combined with various connectors to create more consolidated and efficient training spaces.
- LFcodes: A QR code on each station gives users immediate access to exercise tutorials through the Life Fitness LFconnect mobile app.
- Color Options: Twelve color options allow facilities to customize the equipment to match their design preferences and enhance aesthetics.