Drinking becomes both science and art form
Driven by consumer demand for improved functionality as well as a cost effective and environmentally friendly design with visual appeal suited to the aspirational world of modern fitness, today’s water bottles have transformed a dull and passive accessories into hi-tech works of beauty.
1. SIGG Active Rainbow Bottles feature an unbreakable design shaped from a single piece of pure aluminium with no seam. The leak-proof bottles are strong enough to withstand impact yet offers versatility in drinking style achieved through a range of interchangeable tops and the smart drinking system straw which are all part of the enviable integrated accessories.
2. Bobble is a whole lot more than just a cool and colourful range of water bottles. Using a built-in activated carbon filter with a slight electro-positive charge, negative ions of the contaminants are drawn to the surface of the carbon granules and thereby filtered out of the water you drink. Each filter lasts the equivalent of 300 plastic water bottles helping to save money and the environment.
3. Hydracoach is the world’s first interactive water bottle. By programming in the users body weight it then enables them to establish a daily hydration goal. Then using in-built sensors and a digital display the bottle actively calculates fluid consumed and provides feedback to highlights fluid consumption per hour as well as a timing feature that helps to reinforce proper hydration pacing.
© HealthGauge Ltd
7. PH9 Generator from Rezpons is an innovation in acidic/alkaline focused hydration which looks to be a notable trend in the future. The coated shaker neutralises acid in water to a level of PH9. This helps the body to become more alkaline which carries with it a number of health benefits. As well as water the PH Generator also work with supplements such as protein shakes to neutralise their acidity.
8. Jaxx Shaker by MEDport features a patented “jack” agitator. The six-sided jack with a the weighted ball at its center, the shaker is designed to deliver a clump-free mix of everything from protein supplements to scrambled eggs in seconds without leaking or leaving behind any undesirable clumps. The jack is made from BPA free plastic preventing it from scratching the shaker which can cause odours.
9. Promixx by Whey Forward Health Industries aims to provide users with a hassle free method of mixing powdered supplements. The 9,000rpm motor and specially designed blade creates a vortex to effectively blend whey proteins with liquids whilst preserving the delicate protein structures.
© HealthGauge Ltd